The X54-200 and X54-3000 Series products provide 2 and 4-wire transmitter, alarm trip and current-to-current isolator functions.
X54-200 Series - Standard 2-wire transmitters
Ronan’s X54-200 Series products are ideally suited for field mounting in hazardous or general purpose areas and can operate over large temperature ranges. The X54 design utilizes state-of-the-art micro-powered solid-state devices which minimize internal power consumption.
- Local Display, 3.5- or 4.5-Digit LCD
- Feature excellent temperature coefficients
- Current Output 4-20 mA or 10-50mA, Jumper Selectable
- Built-in Cold Junction Compensation
- Enclosures: Explosion-proof, Nema Type 4, General Purpose or Din Rail-Mount
X54-3000 Din Rail Transmitters
If ease of mounting and panel space are critical issues in your instrument panel, then Ronan’s X54-3000 Signal Conditioner provides a solution. Wiring to this model has simplified maintenance and the transmitter has two completely isolated channels to minimize required panel space and cost.
- Standard 35mm Din Rail Mounting
- High Density 2 or 4 Channel Models/li>
- High RFI Immunity
- High Temperature Stability
- Full Input, Output, Power and Channel Isolation