Interface Level and Process Density Vessel Profile Measurements
The Ronan interface system solves the problems of accurately detecting and measuring interface level, process density and product profiles. By using non-contact technology, no components are wetted to the process, making it ideal for processes with harsh conditions, such as: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive, abrasive, or toxic. Typically, the measurement is repeatable to a process density of +/-0.005 SpG and ½ inch (13 mm) level. System configuration can be for Interface Level or Process Density Profile.
- Motor Driven or Static System
- Measures up to 100 Feet (30 Meters)
- Ability to Track Specific Interface(s) or Profile(s) including Liquids, Gasses and Foam
- Display of Interface Level, Source Level and Process Density
- Ability to Adjust for Density Changes of Stratified Layers
- Remote Control Capabilities